OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Odisha PSC AMO Exam Syllabus 2021 OPSC AMO Written Exam Syllabus 2021 OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Process 2021 Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Sample 2021 Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. 02 of 2021-22
About OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Not too long ago Introduced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts had been 170 Posts. Many and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 15.05.2021 and Final Date to Apply for these Posts was 18.06.2021. Check the other details from under.
About Exam :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will quickly conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO). Candidates who applied for these posts are actually ready for the Exam dates, in order that they will put together for a similar accordingly. There are many candidates who’re Looking and Enquiring concerning the Exam Dates from the Numerous Sources. Exam Dates will likely be release quickly on the Official web site of OPSC.
These days Competitors Level turn into very high so Aggressive Exams will get too harder. Candidates going through vital downside of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best of their exams. So, right here we’re providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Sample.
Selection Process :
- Career Marking
- Written Exam
Career Marking shall be for 30% (10% every for Class-Tenth, Class-Twelfth and BAMS) and 70% for Written Test.
Exam Sample :
Exam Sample for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Shall be Goal Sort.
- The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks every.
- The Time period will likely be 1½ (One and half) for every paper.
- The questions will likely be goal kind of a number of choice sample (MCQ).
- The questions will likely be as per the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Drugs and Surgical procedure (HAMS) curriculum.
- No negative marking system will likely be adopted within the written examination in case of flawed response (answer).
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given under :-
- Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan – 20 marks
- Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana – 20 marks
- Dravyagunavigyan – 20 marks
- Kriya Sharira – 05 marks
- Rachana Sharira – 05 marks
- Swastha Vritta – 05 marks
- Agada Tantra, Vyavahar Ayurveda & VidhiVaidyak – 05 marks
- Astanga Hridaya (Sutrasthana) – 15 marks
- Ayurveda Itihas – 05 marks
- Charaka – 20 marks
- Kayachikitsa – 20 marks
- Shalyatantra – 15 marks
- Shalakyatantra – 10 marks
- Prasutitantra & Stree Roga – 10 marks
- Kaumaraviritya – 10 marks
- Panchakarama – 15 marks
- A candidate shall answer the papers in English except in any other case directed.
- The qualifying mark is 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for P.H. category and 40% for ST & SC category of candidates.
Final Phrases :
All of the Candidates are Suggested to be in contact with the Official Web site to received the Information Concerning Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Associated Information. Additionally the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.SarkariNaukri.com) by Urgent Ctrl+D.
Important Hyperlink Area for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus :
!!..Want You All The Best..!!
Candidates can go away your comments within the comment field. Any question & Comment will likely be extremely welcomed. Our Panel will attempt to clear up your question. Keep Updating Your self.
FAQ (Steadily Requested Question)
Exam Shall be Goal Sort.
Check Right here
The Time period will likely be 1½ (One and half) for every paper.
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Questions every.
The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 Marks Every.
No Negative Marking.